Thursday 8 October 2009

Tapping into my Potential

A plumber's van went past at the traffic lights this morning. I'd seen the lights go through their cycle twice already, so was feeling a bit dull around the edges. The plumber's van had a rather uninspiring decoration on the side. Although it was a large box van, only the back end was decorated with a monochrome photograph of a 'trendy' sink (although it reminded me of the ones at school that were demolished many years ago). Perched on one corner was a woman clad in a style which can only be politely described as, 'up for it'. A slip dress, with the strap falling off one shoulder and high heeled, sparkly sandals. One hand roamed casually through her fashionably messy hair as she gave as coy a look as her heavily made up eyes would allow.

I'm going to try it tomorrow morning. I'll dig out those shoes I bought for lying down, and I'll clean my teeth with my back to the sink while practicing my come hither look at the laundry basket.

You'll know if I'm any good because I'll be coming in a plumber's van near you soon!

No comments: