Sunday 10 April 2011

Fruit of the Loins

I've just come back from a lovely, relaxing weekend away. On return, I could sense that fun had been had in my kitchen.

That's OK, I'm up for fun, I like people having fun and I think it's good for the house to have fun happen in it. In fact, it is a particularly good house for fun.

'Welcome to the house of fun' in fact.

However, apart from the pack of cards and empty wine bottles dotted around, the occasional poker chip stuck under a chair leg, and the inevitable pile of washing up waiting for attention in the sink, I was surprised to see what had happened to the contents of my fruit bowl.

The oranges were no longer just, well, orange.

They were black and orange.

On closer inspection I couldn't help but notice that they now sported diagrams helpful to those unclear on how procreation happens.

The graphic graphics were done in a rather charming style, reminiscent of the Beano.

The artist has helpfully signed them. Maybe I'll go and find him, and see whether he feels like 'volunteering' for some washing up and other kitchen duties!

3 comments:

Libbs said...

I think this post is lacking without pictures!

Hilsbils said...

They would have to be censored!

This is a smut free site!

SeKaii said...

i like it ;)