Friday 8 April 2011

Hello Mojo

Mojo -

Personal magnetism; charm.


Today at work I was having a chat with a colleague, and we were rejoicing that it felt like our mojos were making a reappearance after their winter sojourn.

Obviously you can feel your mojo when it is operational, but what does it look like?

Bet you'd never thought about that before.

My colleague went quiet for a while, wearing what is best described as an 'inward' expression. After several minutes he decided it was like a lavalamp with gloopy, fluorescent bubbles merging and separating slowly, glowing in the dark.

He didn't give a colour, but orange seemed to fit the bill in my mind.

It didn't take long to realise mine was like a mirror ball. Nothingy without any light, but then sparkly and spangled, spreading glittering reflections far and wide when lit up.

I love mirror balls, and finally I've realised why.

Result!

No comments: